1) Isn't Vitamin D mainly important for children?
"Vitamin D is crucial for a growing organism, but adults suffer from Vitamin D deficiency as well!
Some studies indicate that 40% of Americal adult population have insufficient levels of vitamin D. "
2) Can I have an overdose of Vitamin D?
"It's not too likely that the levels of vitamin D in a healthy person's organism reach an excessive level.
Vitamin D is an essential vitamin that helps regulate calcium and phosphorus in the body. Just follow the recommended dose and you will notice the results in the shortest period possible!"
3) Do Vitamin D Gummies by Dr. Moritz contain any allergens?
Our Vitamin D Gummies by Dr. Moritz are nut allergen-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free, fish allergen-free, gelatin-free and soy-free.
4) Do Vitamin D Gummies by Dr. Moritz contain any chemical colorants?
No! Only natural colorants are used, such as annatto and elderberry juice.
5) Do Vitamin D Gummies by Dr. Moritz contain any food preservatives?
No chemical food preservatives are used, only coconut oil and carnauba wax.