1) Isn't Melatonin produced in my body naturally?
Yes, it does! But there are steps you can take to make the most of your natural melatonin production, you can try a supplement if you’re experiencing insomnia, want to overcome jet lag, or are a night owl (from the studies of Luis F. Buenaver, Ph.D., C.B.S.M.).
2) Are there any conditions when Melatonin supplements are not recommended?
Please consult with your health care provider if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or have an autoimmune disorder, a seizure disorder or depression to find out what dose of Melatonin will be safe and helpful.
3) Are Melatonin supplements by Dr. Moritz suitable for my diet?
Our Melatonin gummies contain only 2 g of carbohydrates per bottle! They don't increase your blood sugar levels and are diabetic-, keto-, and LCHF-friendly.
4) Do Melatonin supplements by Dr. Moritz contain any food preservatives?
No chemical food preservatives are used, only coconut oil and carnauba wax.
5) Do Melatonin Gummies by Dr. Moritz contain any allergens?
Melatonin Gummies by Dr. Moritz are nut allergen-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free, fish allergen-free, gelatin-free and soy-free.